Genebre is a leading company and world leader in fluid control and applications.
At ACS we offer their high-quality range of motorised butterfly valves, suitable for HVAC applications.
Complete with IP67 actuators, for both modulating, on/off, as well as failsafe control, we have solutions for all applications.
Advantages of the Genebre range:
- Housing manufactured of anodised aluminium casting.
- High corrosion protection with Epoxy powder coating.
- Valve coupling flange is according to ISO 5211.
- Low noise function.
- Protection IP 67 Suitable for outdoor use
- Mechanical Position Indicator.
- Emergency manual operation.
- Mechanical end stops, they limit the actuator stroke avoiding any damage to the valve.
- Automatic temperature control thermostatically controlled heater eliminating the damage by condensation.
- Electronic torque limiter:
- Should the maximum torque be exceeded the system cuts the power to the motor to prevent damage to the actuator.
If you’d like to find out more about this and other butterfly valve ranges, give us a shout today, and one of our friendly sales consultants will gladly assist.
Phone: 011 568 0236 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org