ISMA controllers are ahead-of-their-time devices which can be used to control building automation and HVAC systems. Offering a large number of inputs and outputs allows integration with various other devices. The iSMA-B-MG-IP makes it very easy to install meters and connect them to your BMS.
With the iSMA-B-MG-IP, BMS metering installations have never been easier!
Using the most popular interfaces for M-Bus and Modbus meters, the meter gateway is able to handle up to 180 meters of various types simultaneously and is compatible with any Niagara controller or supervisor.
The M-Bus interface allows you to supply power and communicate with up to 60 M-Bus meters and the RS485 interface allows connection of up to 128 Modbus devices.
If that’s not enough, simply install an additional device. There is no limit to the number of meters you are able to pick up.
The built-in TCP/IP interface provides the ability to use the existing LAN infrastructure and build a scattered meter monitoring system. iSMA-B-MG-IP device configuration is possible from the built-in web services level, and by using free tools such as the iSMA Configurator.
Key features of the BMS metering iSMA-B-MG-IP
- M-Bus TCP/IP to M-Bus gateway
- Modbus TCP/IP to Modbus RTU/ASCII gateway
- Up to 180 meters (7086.62 in) of various types
- Two independent gateways operating simultaneously in one device
- Built-in power supply for up to 60 M-Bus meters (2362.21 in)
- Direct connection for up to 6 M-bus branches
- Built-in Mini USB port for configuration and firmware updates
To find out more about this and other BMS devices and products contact our friendly sales team today for ordering and pricing information.