Building an operational network ecosystem that consists of sensors, devices, IT systems and users from both legacy applications and new era technology is made simple with the ability to acquire data in a bi-directional transparent format from any IP device, and the new OT model is something you should look into.
The OT model considers people, edge connectivity, centralized data points and a two-way data flow between everything.
Watch Tosibox’s 30-minute webinar that covers:
– What is an operational network?
– What are the benefits of operational networks?
– What are the must-haves of operational networks?
– How to build your own operational network?
TOSIBOX solutions built for your needs
- Build and manage secure IoT infrastructure in minutes
- Easy configuration-free implementation without special IT skills.
- Create and manage access groups: Limit access, add new users and objects simply by drag and drop.
- IT/OT convergence solved
- ” Self-healing” network: TosiOnline automatically reconnects dropped connections.
Deals with legacy and future systems
- Technology makes the legacy hardware and future systems compatible
- Internet connection, operator, and device agnostic
- Works both in internal and external networks.
Tested & audited security
- Technology based on two-factor authentication, automatic security updates and latest encryption technology.
- One TOSIBOX® Lock device protects all devices behind it.
Unlimited expandability and flexibility
- Easily extend the network when you need to.
- Grow from one object to thousands, without changing the system.
Globally patented point-to-point connection
- Point-to-point data flow: data streams flow directly between two modules, no cloud
- Two-way communication offers the benefits of IoT plus remote maintenance with one technology
- Globally awarded solution
Tosibox is in the business of taking connectivity and making it simple to use. The people, technology and software have created a new standard for secure IoT connectivity, remote maintenance, and network management.
The award-winning TOSIBOX® products are manufactured in Finland and used worldwide. To find a solution that works for your next project contact our sales team today!