Our new Honeywell valve and controller combo is the ideal pairing for fan coil units. The valve contains a valve body and is used in conjunction with the VS8 actuator. Couple this with the WS8 Series wall module controller, and you’ll have a highly efficient and quality solution for residential and office buildings where you need to control the continuity of cold and hot fluids.
VS8 Series 2-way/3-way FCU Control Valve
VS8 series FCU control valves can be used in residential and office buildings to control the continuity of cold and hot fluids. The FCU control valve is made up of two parts: electric actuator and valve body.
VS8 series FCU control valve offers a wide range of voltages and screw thread connection standards for different regions. There are two-way and three-way valves to cover most of the building control applications.
- Actuator Operating Voltages: 220Vac±10%, 110Vac±10% 24Vac±10% 50/60Hz
- Control mode: Spring Return, Port “A” – Open Working temperature: 0~50°C
- Working relative humidity: 10%~90%RH, non-condensating
- Power consumption: ≤7VA Nominal Timing: Open: ≤20s Shut: ≤15s Protection rating: IP20
- Applicable medium: cold or hot water or 50% glycol solution
- Fluid temperature: 0~94°C
- Operating temperature: 0~50°C
- Operating relative humidity: 10%~90%RH, non condensating
- Nominal pressure: PN20
- Leakage rate: 0.05%kvs
WS8 Series Wall Module
For use with fan coil units
WS8 Series wall modules are designed for indoor temperature control. It has a large LCD display providing real time display of room temperature or set temperature. With temperature set, it will provide on/off control signal to the fan coil valve for temperature regulation to the occupant’s desired comfort.
WS8 Series wall modules provide selectable automatic or manual control of fan speeds. It also provides anti-freeze function.
WS8 Series Wall Module Key Features:
- Extra-large LCD display and operating interface
- Temperature display selection (room temperature or set temperature)
- Manual or automatic fan speed selection
- Anti-freeze protection
- Operating buttons lock/unlock
- Temperature range setting
- Standard 86 wall-mounted installation box
Contact our sales team today to find out more about lead times, delivery and pricing.