iSMA’s intelligent automation management solutions offers this dynamic Niagara Framework application controller. The iSMA-B-MAC36NL is a compact Master Application Controller with different types of built-in inputs/outputs which all operate within the Niagara Framework environment.
Using the specific local I/O set (16x UI, 8x AO, 4x DI and 8x DO), allows the device to be used in many different applications providing control, data logging, alarming, scheduling, integration and visualisation.
IP connectivity is supplied through 2x Fast Ethernet ports which can operate independently. By connecting the iSMA-B-MINI or iSMA-B-MIX series, the built-in RS485 can be used to expand the number of I/O modules which will also allow integration with other subsystems. There is also another hardware version of the controller available which includes a second RS485 port.
The iSMA-B-MAC36NL renders a rich graphic interface that displays on a standard web browser or external display connected via the built-in HDMI and USB port (touchscreen support coming soon).
Key Features of the iSMA-B-MAC36NL
- Niagara Framework 4.4 and later
- Real-time programming
- 2x Fast Ethernet (independent)
- 1x RS485 (opto-isolated)
- 2x USB (1x Host, 1x OTG, touchscreen support)
- 16x UI, 8x AO, 4x DI and 8x DO
- HDMI to connect external display (coming soon)
- Built-in Web server provides graphical User interface available from Web browser level
- SD card to collect real-time data, history and alarms
- Hardware replacement by SD Card
- Optional hardware version with the second RS485 port
- Different licensing models for various application types
To learn more about this Niagara Framework Application Controller and find out about lead times and after sales support, contact Automated Control Solutions today! Alternatively, you can download the spec sheet here!