Honeywell VC Series stock has arrived!
We’ve stocked our shelves with a large order of VC valves and actuators. The Honeywell VC Series balanced 2 position hydronic valves are ideal for heating and cooling applications, controlling hot and / or cold water.
VC series valves and actuators
2-way VC series valves are designed for on-off control, while the 3-way valves can be used for diverting or mixing valve applications. Both types consist of an actuator, valve and cartridge assembly.
The design of the valve ensures silent operation and reduces water hammer. The actuator only takes power while driving the actuator to the required position. It’s possible to remove the actuator without affecting the integrity of the water system and all actuator versions are interchangeable with any of the valve bodies.
Applications of the valves
These valves are ideal for controlling heating and cooling applications in individual fan coil units, radiators, space heaters or convector applications. Control can be done by a low or line voltage SPST or SPDT controller like room thermostat, aquastat or flow switch.
It is possible to have flow through either direction with the 2-way valve, while the 3-way valves are also suitable for diverting water.
VC Series Valves Features
- Sizes from 1/2″ – 11/4″ (DN15 – DN32)
- 2- and 3-way valves
- Different control options – on/off (Drive open, drive close) or modulating.
- 4 bar close off pressure
- Rugged design
- Control by a low or line voltage SPST or SPDT controller
- Minimal actuator power consumption
- Pressure differential up to 4 bar
- Double insulated actuator
- Quick connect electrical connections
- Quick and easy replacement of moving parts
- Actuator head installation does not require draining of
- the system
- High flow rate capacity
Now is the time to place your order to avoid longer lead times once the stock is sold out. Contact Sean, Victoria or Anton, today for delivery, prices and orders!